I am done with undergraduate work and am on to bigger, better things. That is to say, I am job hunting. In order to get very far, I will need to put a lot of time in volunteering and taking internships.
My first internship is in Winston, Oregon at a place called Wildlife Safari. It's about 2-3 hours south of Portland. I will be helping with the Carnivores (mostly bears and lions), though I really wanted to get into the Cheetah internship (they have a huge breeding program!). Gotta love me some cheetahs.
So that is where my next adventure begins: March 1, 2014. Winston, OR.
Stay tuned.
*Update: Adventure will technically begin on February 26, 2014, when I begin the drive from Southern California up to Oregon. Either way: be there, or be a rectangle.
*Update: Adventure will technically begin on February 26, 2014, when I begin the drive from Southern California up to Oregon. Either way: be there, or be a rectangle.
Wooohooo!! Exciting times!
ReplyDeleteP.S. I am already refreshing your blog for a new post! haha! Miss you!
ReplyDelete