Welcome to the world of advancing technologies....
One of my classes uses a blogger account as the class website and we have to contribute through out the course of the quarter. Hence the name change revealing more than I normally would online.
It's a neat idea, as an interactive website, which is better than when Denise added us on Myspace for English 103 at SBCC. Sharell was her #1 friend for a long time! Ha ha :)
School so far has been good. Ended up successfully crashing the terrestrial vert class and lab I wanted, so the schedule has worked out nicely. Easing in to the flow of things, but it will fly by! Only 10 weeks????? What am I supposed to do? Learn to speed read? On the bright side, the majority of my textbooks and required reading are interesting enough to keep me motivated, but one of them puts me to sleep. Which is sad because I'm interested in the topic, but they use language that runs on with big complex words and sentences that I just get lost. Who are they trying to impress anyway?
That's all for now. Peach.
woohoo for using Blogger instead of Myspace...that was weird haha. And yay for getting the classes you wanted!
ReplyDelete