Friday, October 19, 2012

"What are you going to be for halloween this year?"

"I'm going as a peanut allergy."



Alright, I know. I fell off the face of the Earth.

I blame the institution! In fact, it really is their fault. If it weren't for school.... wait. OK, I know. Even during my break between summer school and fall classes starting, I was MIA.

I've certainly been keeping busy!

Here,


Can you guess what's in the jar? Try to be specific!


Tune in next time (whenever THAT may be...) to find out!
Also, don't miss my Collector's Edition post (coming soon!), as we take a closer look at my ever expanding collection of.......



(........ Yeah. I'm keeping you in suspense.)

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that is not an eyeball from something you dissected in lab?! Like that shark you did? EWW Hboo. lol IDK tell me I'm wrong.

    ReplyDelete