Monday, April 18, 2011

Long time no..... sleep?

Still waiting to hear back from Davis... <insert Jeopardy music>.... It's late April, what's the deal??

Anywho, so basically this week and next week.. and actually the next 4 weeks are kind of going to be rough, and I will be exhausted by the end of it. This week is midterm hell (Ochem today, Sociology tomorrow and Cell bio on Thursday). Then next week is paper's galore.... Lab Report on Photosynthesis, and Lit Review on Photophosphorylation due, then the next week my Sociology paper is due, and the abstract for my seminar... and so on and so forth. I can't wait to be done with the Lit Review. 5000 words... I'm on it.

But first must conquer ochem and bio midterms.

SLEEP?!?!?!?!!1 What's that?!

And now, some cuteness, because we all need some.


I think he's learning how to turn the water on...

Too hot to study... (side note, he's always lingering when I am doing chemistry... never biology...)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck these next few weeks! Charlie is super cute "helping" you study :)

    ReplyDelete