This week Charliego has gotten to go on a few adventures. One was to experiment with his obsession with water. I filled up the bathtub with a little bit of water and let it drip. He came running in to see what was going on. He ALMOST got in the tub, but got distracted with something else.
Also, Charliego got to go an on adventure outside!!! It might sound mean, but he has a kitty harness and leash. He is always trying to go outside, and I feel like he's so bored and doesn't like his toys. SOoooo I've given him the gift of natural behavioral enrichment! He was smelling EVERYTHING. It was really cute. This morning we went out again and he explored another side of the house he'd never seen before... :)


Aww cute!! You should take video of him outside too!! I like your new blog design :)
ReplyDelete