Finally got to go to the zoo last Friday. Denise had a lot of help on cats, so I didn't have to do much. Cleaned Zoey's holding, and found some old behavioral enrichment.
snake skin B.E. for leopards
Also cleaned the otter holding, and carried around lots of freshly cut tree bits. Sap is sticky. Ha. Then I went to help Mark and Sophie with herps projects. Sophie & I cleaned out Ling's pool (she's the chinese alligator). It was fun, and she didn't eat us.
Sophie, after she was pooped on.
Ling, after we cleaned her pool. She was happier when we left.
Feeding Bernard!! He's the two-toed sloth. He caught on to us trying to trick him into eating the healthy food by smothering them in yams... yummy!
He's just so cute!!
Jackson!!!! All of the coolest birds can dance.







Sounds like fun! Yay for herps :)
ReplyDelete