Millions (not literally!) of flashcards for Herps, and a close up of a poster hanging from the ceiling in the doctors office. So when you're waiting on the exam table.... you can look for Waldo! And guess what? I found him!! :)
Mom had a moment with Charlie today. She was in the kitchen, and he jumped up on the counter.
Mom: Charlie, get off the counter!
And he did.
He jumped from sitting on the counter to the top of the cabinets, crawled in "his" basket, and took a nap.
Good boy, Charlie.... ;)
This was taken a few weeks ago, but he has claimed it as his basket, and apparently frequents it.
Had a meeting for my trip to Costa Rica last night. We went over the list of things to bring, as well as the itinerary. He had to book all the flights separately for the best prices but it still came out to like $800 a person!!! We are traveling in groups of 2-6, leaving between 11pm 6/16, and 1:30am 6/17 from LAX. Apparently, once we all land in San Jose, its like a 5 hour bus ride, and an additional 1-2 hour boat ride to the site (off the Osa Penninsula, near the Corcovado National Park.
There is a professor from Scripps College who is working on a Tropical Bio project that we can participate in. Leo (the guy running it) says we will take rotations for snorkeling, hiking and researching, or we can spend the whole time looking for monkeys or something, haha. Not a lot of electricity, since the site is run off of solar power. Leo grew up in this area, and his mother is going to be helping out (I think his parents run the research base?), and she is extremely knowledgable in the medicinal plants, so we can learn all about that too, which is neat. Should be a good trip!
Finals are next week, and I feel like accelerating to a stop again. I can't believe how little time I have left to cram all this info in!!! I have to go work on that now.
Peach out little scouts!

No comments:
Post a Comment