A lovely tree outside the hall to my biology of reproduction class. Just give me the final already!!!
(PS, I think I actually did pretty well on it!!)
Day 13: Art.
This little beauty is my favorite wall piece. One of my best friends painted it for my birthday last year!! I love it :)
Finals are over and my trip to Costa Rica is right around the corner!! I just have a few more things to get before I leave, at the butt-crack of MONDAY not Sunday (I can't read flight itineraries apparently). For after Costa Rica, I will be taking Plant Diversity over the summer, and I applied for a job at the UCSB bookstore. I hope I get it because I need the money, but if they were to try to contact me anytime next week, I'd be screwed since there's basically no internet or whatever where we're going. Right now I'm just waiting anxiously for my grades to be posted. Wooo....


hehe yay I'm glad you like your painting :)
ReplyDelete