Saturday, June 30, 2012

Gotta have roots before branches

Final Photo-a-day June pics!

Day 29: Soft.
Mo! The Costco Elephant!

Day 30: Friend(s).
All the people who make me who I am today. 
My dearest friends, thank you for your years of laughter, smiles, friendship and support! 
I love you!


That concludes this month's Photo-a-Day challenge. Tune in tomorrow for the start of Photo-a-Day July! Feel free to join in the challenge! Click here for the challenge list!

Last night, I went to see Brave and Marvel's The Avengers at the Drive-in theater in Santa Barbara. It was really neat! Seeing all the cars lined up... people bring chairs and blankets and set up the back of their trucks like beds... Kinda wish we'd had that because I fell asleep about 30 minutes into The Avengers... :-/ Not from lack of interest!! I'm still catching up from lack of sleep from my travels, and the movie started at 10:40pm (past my bedtime! ;]).

Today, Sharell, Casey and I took a walking-plant tour of UCSB to help me study for my class, and to literally, stop and smell the flowers. It was a beautiful day. We saw some silly squirrels chillin atop bushes, a labyrinth and some neat plants. Afterwards, we hit up Rusty's Pizza for lunch, and took over the craft store. 

Silly squirrel

Cool labyrinth I didn't know existed at UCSB.

Ahh! Toxicodendron diversilobum!

Uh. Nerds rule?

Craft success!






1 comment:

  1. Aww yay for friends :)

    Now I want to go to a drive in movie! Thanks for the plant walk, twas very scenic. The shell jewelry turned out great!

    ReplyDelete