Thursday, June 28, 2012

I have returned/survived the rainforest!

I am also back on facebook (mainly to get other peoples pictures), and have posted my Costa Rica pictures there, so feel free to take a look!

Here are the photo-a-day challenge pics I took on my trip, and the few I've taken since I've been back.


Day 18: Something we don't know about you.
I've been to El Salvador! (As of June 18, 2012)


Day 19: Imperfect.
Not sure how to crack them evenly all-around. (6/20)


Day 20: Fave photo you've ever taken.
This sunset pic from our "cabin" came out really cool. (6/20)

Day 21: Where you slept.
It's 8:00am, Jamie, wake up! (My bed was next to hers -- closest to the camera; 6/20)

Day 22: From a high angle.
Rasping coconuts to make oil! (6/20)

Day 23: Movement.
Weee... boat ride. 
(6/19)

Day 24: On your mind.
Getting home!! (We're in the airport in San Jose; 6/24)

Day 25: Something cute.
Monkey! (6/22)

Day 26: Where you shop.
'Nuff said.

Day 27: Bathroom.
There was an entire science/religion debate on this bathroom stall.

Day 28: On the shelf.
Got a new pic of my baby cousin Ali today :)




1 comment: