Not.
The hostel internet is crap.
I will post an update with pictures soon as I have better internet I can actually connect to. My phone can only get me so far.
I am moving out of the hostel tomorrow and into my flat in Coogee! Yes, I found a place to live with a bunch of other exchanglings. I'm ready to leave hostel life and get into the swing of things as a resident, rather than a tourist. I'll still play tourist.
That is all for now!
New post to come soon!
**Here is a side note:
The internet across Australia is not as in the USA we call "unlimited". They say its unlimited, but really they give you a huge block of GB per month. It's really easy to use up a lot of this with watching movies, skype, etc. Especially if its 6 people living in a house :)
Yay! You found a place to live!!
ReplyDelete