Sharelly made me some yummy cookies and a silly crossword puzzle! The puzzle was fun and made me laugh. There were two I couldn't figure out though! Of course, I was trying to do it 2.5 hours before landing in Sydney.. haha
THANKYOU!
These little signs on *most* street corners have saved me! I forget which way to look before crossing the street, haha.
Ew? Maybe it's better with cheese. Have yet to try vegemite by itself. Maybe tomorrow.
BACON!!! They are also big on bacon-esque foods/snacks. I did see come chicken flavoured crisps today...
This is for Megan: Just as good as English Breakfast, when you drink it upside-down ;)
Awesome animals on the monies!
Echinda - $0.05
Platypus - $0.20
Kangaroo - $1.00
I will be spending most of my time on campus, so I figured I would check it out and get my student ID.
ON the bathroom stalls at UNSW. Apparently, this is a problem??
Being the über tourist :) Voilà! The Opera House!
Annnd Sydney Harbour Bridge! I WILL walk across the flat part one of these days!
Amusing postcard I saw.
Yep -- its a real thing. Didn't actually check the ingredients, but I'm sure its legit.
So far the last few days have been spent looking for housing and exploring a bit. Yesterday, I went to the Uni, and then checked out Bondi Beach. BTW, apparently there is Free Beach WiFi at Bondi!! Best idea ever.
Going to relax for the rest of the weekend while searching for housing.
Hope all is going well back home!
haha I wonder which 2 clues stumped you! I bet Casey would like that bacon mac n cheese. And the coins are really neat! Cool opera house!
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean - you don't want to be hooked up to a bungie cord and walk the arch of the bridge!!? lol...that would be sooo scary! Looks like you are already having fun!
ReplyDelete